The definition of a hottub.
One of the many reasons guests choose to stay with us is the hot tub, guests actively search for cottages or accommodation with hot tubs.
Hot tubs can be very beneficial to your health, and for so many reasons. They can offer a wide variety of health benefits and they are also useful for people who are looking to kick back and relax.
Our Hot tub is private to the cottage as well as the peaceful and tranquil setting our hot tub help with both physical and mental wellness.
Some of the benefits from having a soak in our hot tub:
- STRESS RELIEF – Even if you just take ten to 20 minutes out of your day to relax and have a soak, you’re going to be able to enjoy a much nicer lifestyle, and improve the way you relate to your day today experiences.
- ACHES AND PAINS – The heat of the water combined with the massaging action of the jets and buoyancy of the water can help your body to heal and feel better. This is popularly known as a technique called hydrotherapy, which is actually used by physiotherapists all around the world. Hydrotherapy is well-known for the remarkable healing properties, as well as for the ability to relieve muscles of built-up tension and help reduce long-term pain.
- INSOMNIA AND SLEEP – If you are very stressed during your day, falling asleep is usually no easy feat. This is the reason why many people actually suffer from insomnia or lack of sleep. Relaxing in a hot tub can certainly help you find some relief from your daily stress and therefore, get a better sleep at night!
- FAMILY TIME – The best part about spending time with your family in the hot tub? It’s a technology-free zone. That’s right, forget the modern pieces of technology that often distract loved ones from spending real, quality time together. So next time you go for a soak with your family in the hot tub, be assured that laptops, tablets, mobile devices, TV’s and more will be left in the house and out of sight.
- MORE TIME OUTDOORS -During the Winter months we tend to be stuck inside more. It has even been suggested in leading studies that nature gives your brain a break from everyday overstimulation which can have a restorative effect on your attention levels. Being outdoors can even strengthen your immunity.
- DARK STARRY SKIES – As well as the ability to breath in fresh air, the darker and longer nights of autumn make for some spectacular scenery when it comes to moonlit skies and installer displays. Is there anything better than watching metor showers.
These are just a couple of benefits of using our hot tub , we also supply guests with a set of guidelines to follow in order to ensure they use the hot tub correctly and safely.
Our hot tub is emptied, cleaned and refilled in between every guests stay, we also carry out checks every day to make sure the water is kept balanced and free of bacteria to ensure that you can truly relax. We also have to send water samples monthly and quarterly off to be checked and analysed.
We hope that this has made you want to come and visit and stay with us at The Shippon Luxury Holiday Let, we would love you to come and stay with us. If you want to save money then please BOOKDIRECT enter DIRECT into the promo code on our WEBSITE
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Bye for now